Lezzies, HER is hiring!
We’re looking for an awesome queer girl that is super into lesbian blogs, gay films, LGBT issues and the internet.
We’re currently based in Menlo Park, CA. You can either come into our office to work with us or work remotely.
We want the best and most dedicated girl.
You have 24 hours to apply, so hurry up!
Is this you?
- You love spending time online and reading all lesbian news you can get your hands on
- You’re a total Tumblr, Twitter, Reddit and Facebook addict – you always leave on comments on everything
- You’re always the first one to share the funny links and memes to your friend
- You care about lesbian pop culture, LGBT rights and feminist issues
- You’re proactive and organised. You should have no problem working remotely
- You love HER and you’re passionate about our goal – creating a worldwide lesbian community!
What the job is:
- Being up to date with everything that’s happening in the lesbian world and organising all information. You will be in charge of curating content and sharing lezzy links in the app
- Interacting and helping other users in the app feel welcome in the HER community. You will be charge of interacting with HER users on social media and help us gain visibility for the app
- You can be anywhere in the world but you have to be available for a Skype call in PST for 30 minutes daily
- Non salaried role, costs covered: $150/week
- Flexible hours
How to apply:
- Email us what you think are the 3 most popular lesbian stories of the week and what you’d say about them in one line (These stories can’t have been posted in our blog!)
- Send us your name, age and location
- Send us your social media profiles (of all social medias you can think of)
- Send us your favourite lesbian sources (blogs, website, magazines, online communities)
- Why you would like to join the HER team
- Previous related experience you have.