As we start planning our marketing campaigns for the Prides across the world, we’re looking for an intern to come in for a full week to help us with our initiatives.
The person would come in daily for 6 to 8 hours at our office in downtown in SF, to work closely with the Her Team during a week in March, a position that could be extended for 3 further months after the initial week.
We’re looking for someone with good writing, research and organisational skills with knowledge in email marketing, social media and SEO.
What the work will entail in:
- Researching Prides and Pride partners in selected cities
- Writing articles about Pride
- Publishing events on social media and in-app
- Community management on Pride events and in-app
- Email marketing to userbase
- Living in San Francisco Bay Area
- Great content creator (proficient in English with great writing skills)
- Good research and organization skills
- Previous Experience with LGBT markets or has demonstrated big interest in the area
- Email marketing platform knowledge, such as Mailchimp
- Understanding of SEO, keyword search and SEO writing
- Interest in tech startups a plus
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV + your dates and time availability.
Know someone that would be perfect for the position? Share this blog post with them!