Do you love social media? Do you spend all your free time watching lesbian YouTubers, browsing Tumblr and commenting on Reddit?
Are you on your summer break and would love to make some cash doing what you do for fun?
HER is looking for four Community Managers volunteers ASAP for the next three weeks. And, if you’re really good, we might offer you a fixed position.
You’ll be joining a group of awesome queer girls in U.S. and U.K. and having a crash course of what it’s like to work in a startup.
The job will be done remotely and consist of:
- Researching all the best queer social media pages out of there
- Interacting and creating partnerships with social media pages throughout the world
- Letting us know what’s queer and crushing it
If you’re interested, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Why you’ll be the best person for this job in two sentences or less
- Where you live, how old are you, what you do
- Previous related work/volunteer experience
- How many hours you’re available for
We’ll be giving you USD 150 to cover costs for those three weeks.