HER App Guidelines: HER Community Guidelines are here for YOU. To make HER a place where everyone can unapologetically be themselves, feel safe and build wonderful relationships that are based on trust, identity and community. What we LOVE seeing:
- Supportive Interactions:
- There will be lots of opinions in the community – respect others comments, engage in fun humor and be appropriate. No judgement, no drama, all love.
- We want to encourage love, open minds, and comfort. This is a space for you to explore, ask questions and find your Community. There is a place for everyone here
- Inclusive Experiences:
- Diverse content to connect the commonalities among people in the community
- Experiences shared from Community Members all over the world
- Having a good time:
- Whether in person or on the app, we want you to fully enjoy the community we have within HER
- It is required to have a profile image of yourself to verify your identity. We understand not everyone feels comfortable/safe enough to do so and we will be releasing a tool in the near future to help with this. But in the mean time, we need a photo with your face as your profile image
- Only post photos of yourself. Don’t post photos of anyone else unless you are included in the image. If it doesn’t belong to you, don’t share it
- Third party content can be shared in the Communities, but don’t take credit for content that is not yours
Speaking of Photos and Posts…
Here’s what not to do:
- NO Nudes – sorry, we can’t #freethenipple in the app until Apple & Google change their policies. No nudes, no body parts below the belt – this includes vagina, nipples, penises, butts, etc. you get the picture
- NO bullying or shaming behavior – here you can sit with us. Everyone has their preference, do not judge if they are different than your own. Any disrespect will be removed and the profile at liberty for suspension
- NO fake news. Just. Don’t
- NO self advertising/sharing personal details: Yours or anyone else’s in the Community. Numbers, insta’s, snaps can all go down in the DM’s. Sharing anyone else’s information will result in an immediate suspension
- NO purposeful triggers. Everybody has a story, be respectful
- NO spamming or scamming. You will be removed from the app
- NO cross posting. Any repeated post seen more than four times (either in one Community or across more than one Community) will be removed
- NO Copyright/Revenge Posts: This Community will not tolerate revenge porn, posts from Pornhub, Redtube, etc., trafficking, or selling of photos or services. If it doesn’t belong to you, don’t post. If this has happened to you, please share the post/profile to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove it immediately
Any post or profile is at liberty to be removed by HER staff or HER Moderators if they do not comply with the community rules
R-E-S-P-E-C-T All HER users are automatically a member of this community. We are all different shapes, sizes, colors, identities and it’s pretty badass that we can share this space together.
We have a zero tolerance policy on HER for any phobic, discriminatory, aggressive, shaming, abusive/harassing, trolling, attacking and/or graphic behavior. Treat people the way you want to be treated (as cheesy as it sounds, you know it’s true) and report those who aren’t following these guidelines in any way, shape or form.
Age is only a number… And in this case the number is 18+. No one under the age of 18 is allowed on the app. We know FOMO is real, but you can follow us on all of our social media platforms until you reach 18 🙌
Threesomes: As much as we love unicorns, please don’t come to find yours within the app. Open relationship? Polyamory? Loving freely? Awesome! Anything else will be removed from the app Illegal Activity: Any behavior breaking the law of your local territory will be removed and made available to relevant authorities.
Profile Suspensions: Profiles are suspended for breaking any of the community guidelines, engaging in illegal activity and fake profiles. If you feel that your profile does not fit the Community Guidelines listed above, please contact email@example.com with the following information:
- Email address linked to your Facebook account
- Your Instagram username
- Phone Number
- First and Last Name and/or Nickname on the app
In App Safety: Fake people and Fake profiles have no place on HER. While we do all we can to prevent this from occurring, we want you to have the resources to safely navigate this online space. If at any point you feel unsafe, uncomfortable or that the person you are talking with is suspicious please do the following:
- Report the profile by tapping on their profile. Underneath their profile image, there will be three dots “…” with the word “More” and it will be sent directly to our review team
- If it is a more serious issue and you feel that you are in danger, please contact local authorities and then share the profile to firstname.lastname@example.org before reporting the profile
- To share the profile you tap on Me > Top right corner tap on “…” > Choose share profile
- Read more about how to deal with scammers on HER here: https://weareher.com/how-to-deal-with-scammers-on-her
Need Help? We understand everyone has battles that they are working through. Here are some resources to help you fight, and seek the support you need. You’ve got this. Most of these resources are available in the USA, Canada, U.K and Australia, but have links to worldwide resources.
- PFlag – PFlag is the nation’s largest family and ally organization.
- GLAAD: Transgender Resources – GLAAD amplifies the voices of the LGBT community by ensuring that the stories of LGBT people are shared through the media
- OStem – Out in science, technology, engineering and mathematics is a non-profit professional society focused on LGBTQ people in the STEM community
- The Canada Lifeline – a registered non-profit committed to positive mental health and suicide prevention in Canada and Worldwide
- Australia ReachOut – ReachOut is Australia’s leading online mental health organisation
- Black Dog Institute – a translational research institute that aims to reduce the incidence of mental health illness and the stigma around it
Questions about the Community Guidelines? You can ask questions in the HER community or contact email@example.com